20 Interesting Science Facts That Nobody Knows. Did You Know
New discoveries that are always hed in the field of science in the world have surprised us every time. Science has solved many such riddles, which were impossible before science was developed. Today we are going to tell you some strange and interesting facts about science. In this post, I will Discuss 20 Interesting Science Facts That Nobody Knows. Did You Know
Let's know 20 amazing facts:
1. Did You Know The word "scientist" first appeared in 1833?
2. Did You Know The number of people who read any published scientific article is 0.6 out of 100?
3. Did You Know Scientists have concluded that the chicken had come first and not the egg? The reason is that the protein found in an eggshell is produced by chicken only.
4. Did You Know Every day 41 new species of organisms are discovered by scientists?
5. Did You Know The scientific method "toxin-eering" is a method that turns poison into a painkiller?
6. Did You Know Scientists have developed a method in which mobile phones can be charged with Urine i.e. urine?
7. Did You Know Scientific peanut butter i.e. peanut butter can turn into a diamond?
8. Did You Know Scientists discovered the 507-year-old oyster, but scientists had accidentally killed this oyster?
9. Did You Know Due to the earthquake the water turns into gold?
10. Did You Know A bolt of lightning is five times more heat than the surface of the sun?
11. Did You Know Salmon fishes increase your hair faster by eating fish? Muskegon-coho-salmon
12. Did You Know The effect of alcohol on the brain takes just six minutes?
13. Did You Know Rainwater contains B12 vitamins?
14. Did You Know Under some circumstances, hot water, cold water can also rapidly turn into ice?
15. Did You Know Sunflower flowers are used to clean radioactive waste?
16. Did You Know When a haystack hits the tree, again and again, its head is forward and backward by gravity towards 1000 times more power than the tree?
17. Did You Know You can also generate fire from the snow?
18. Did You Know Researchers believe that the first case of AIDS came out in Kinshasa in the Congo city of 1920?
19. Did You Know The main reason for rapid melting snow in Antarctica is the change in gravitational activity there?
20. Did You Know Bees can also be trained to find bombs?
So, This Post is about 20 Interesting Science Facts That Nobody Knows. Did You Know. So, I assured that You Really Shocked? So, If you like this post, please share this post on social media.
If you like This Post Stay tuned guys for more Tech Related Posts like this. If you have any queries feel free to ask and comment in the comments section below.